Saturday, July 23, 2011

Event Update in Pictures

I am so sad to be leaving Budapest tomorrow! Due to time constraints (it is, after all, my last day in this amazing city and with some of my favorite people anywhere), I'm just going to show you what I've been up to with pictures. See you soon America!

Vienna, Austria
We spent a weekend in Vienna :) Such a beautiful but expensive city. My favorite things were Viennese coffee and the Gustav Klimt exhibition at Belvedere Palace - which is probably one of my top 5 museum experiences ever. So fun, and so close (three hours by bus!) I'm so fortunate to get to travel, both inside and outside of Hungary.


Lake Balaton, Hungary
Fun at the lake with some of my favorite people

Harry (notably not Garry) Potter - in English with Hungarian subtitles
                                                                               It was only a matter of time before I made it out to see Harry Potter... and I wanted a picture to go with my St. Petersburg picture of the Harry Potter poster from there. It was pretty good, I have to say (and listening to the English dialogue was a treat.)
  Celebrating 21 Years (haha) - aka the best birthday ever



Kiwi made me a chocolate cake (and Lili made me a vanilla cake with pineapple!!) This one says

"21st HBM <3 Kiwi"
 (translated) Happy Birthday Em love Kiwi
  
      
Victor (Nigeria), Lili (Bulgaria), me, and Laszlo (Hungary)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment